View Single Post
Old 2010-07-18, 14:49   Link #79
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by itzglez View Post
I was thinking how such a thing could be a plot device, for example was the history of otome based on the manga. I don't even remember when it all started a millenia perhaps. and for that I could only link the anime and their respective mangas to be connected though with different plot lines of course anyone knows that.

yeah I missed it too. I could only gasps when I hear Shizuru's kyoto-ben on this vid:

Spoiler for poor Reitou:

LOL missed it heaps! I dunno why it got a lot of impact with me. I think I haven't heard that accent on someone else's seiyuu.

It's Sunrise, they rehash stuff but apparently I kinda though we may have a new original story instead of the Otome references. I don't know why they did Otome in the first place, crap like this doesn't make any sense, "it does not make any sense". Still it's AU, not even connected until the fact that you had alot of good plot holes in the beginning. I've looked more on first series and to me had continuation all over it though when it ended and I wonder Otome was the sequel apparently it wasn't, mediocre overall even the sequel and AU stuff as well. Still it doesn't make any sense!

Also HiME blu-ray was out on January 31st, so you came late to the party.
I frickin love sub in HiME blu-ray, they still have that voice range back when the first series started. I do like the dub for HiME but I wonder they should change for the upcoming saga, but still it does not make any sense.

Speaking of sense, maybe this will clear things up!

Chewbacca defense:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhvAs5GsMPw