View Single Post
Old 2011-11-27, 16:06   Link #66
justsomeguy

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi: utter shit, bland main characters are pathetically weak relative to the monstrosities they face and spend too much time being emo, weak final arc, etc.

Yumekui Merry: good until the very last episode, the worst ending ever, one that manages to entirely discredit the rest of the show.

Dantalian no Shoka: I wanted to like this show, but having main characters that do nothing while problems fix themselves, lack of a main storyline, and the other Biblioprincess/Reader pairs only appearing in one episode each before the finale, the show is just too poorly developed overall.

PMMM: I applaud this show's ambition, but the ending needs a bit of work.

Dog Days: Good until the overly long emo ending arc.

Astarotte no Omocha: exact same weak ending arc as Dog Days.

A Channel: I love this show, and am surprised at all the haters. People actually have high expectations for generic moe slice-of-life shows? And here I thought only fans of the genre would watch it.

Sacred Seven: the show doesn't try to be ambitious, but surely Sunrise can do better than this.

Hidan no Aria: Cheesy and ridiculous, but otherwise fine until the last episode, when JC Staff screws up the final battle and doesn't even try to have an ending (seriously, Aria shopping for bikinis is the final scene right after the fight ends. WTF)

No eroge adaptations listed because I don't watch those with any expectations at all.
Currently airing shows also not listed; I'll wait for completion before passing judgement.

Currently playing: LoH Trails in the Sky SC
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote