View Single Post
Old 2012-03-13, 13:06   Link #261
Voxxen
Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
i didn't really look at it, there was no other choice then seing it, as it was written at the same height where the the publishers would stand, just on the left side

But yes you can get it. The important hint you need is given to you pretty early and episode 10 lights on it again. You can btw open the spoiler tag as soon as you've watched EP 10, its not telling who it is. It doesn't even say in what episodes the hints forr identifying the Additional person are hidden.
The tag mainly features the 10 Knox rules as well as some clarifications openly made in EP 10.

Once the Blue Ray is out, you should probably be able to definitely solve it before EP 10, if they raise the overall video quality, that is.
You can, as of now, also get it, doing so really is speculating though, as you can't use the evidence.
Thanks for clearing that up, something that gets me though...

Mei States that the "Another" is at the hotel correct? (Episode 10)
That rules out the school staff and his aunt...
I was really in favor of the aunt theory, guess we read too into it and it would make the preview of characters in the intro useless...

Btw, I admire your conviction towards KNOX with so many people throwing you down, myself included. xD