View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 22:53   Link #662
teja208
Critical fanboy

So far my impression of the three main characters are as follows:

Eru: What caught me off guard is her "I can't stop thinking" mode. It's probabily one of the more interesting aspect of this show, but this might get repeatitive so timing is important.

Houtaro: His Kuudere attitude is fine for now but something about Eru caught his attention. It's probabily her gigantic glowing eyes. Hope he gets character development later on.

Satoshi: He seemed to understand Houtaro a little too well. Perhaps, I can ship this pair over Eru to spice things up a bit.

One of the reason why I think people felt bored is because the story was told from Houtaro's POV and he's a boring guy, i won't deny that. At least, Kyon isn't this boring and his Tsukkomi remarks are hilarious. If say Eru was the focus and everything was seen from her perspective, I wonder what the show would it look like. Just from her "I can't stop thinking" mode is quite interesting.

I can't real say this show is boring or not until I've seen more episodes. Character interaction is the only thing that interested me for the time being, but I want to see where this leads. Looking forward to the fourth character next episode.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote