View Single Post
Old 2012-07-27, 02:03   Link #85
JINNSK
黒猫のウィズやってます

I watched this movie.Can I post my opinion though it overlaps with the earlier posts in this thread?

This movie is a digest of the TV series like the 1st movie.However there are many better points than TV series.

The qualities of the battle scenes were upgraded as well as the last Nanoha vs Fate match in the 1st movie.Especially expressions around devices are remarkable.Every character/device has good scenes worth watching.My favorite changed/added points are
*Bardiche's demonic eye.And Fate used the speedloader.Really cool.
*Durandal's exhaust looks chill air.
*Nanoha vs Reinforce match.The trailer didn't tell its dynamic move and beautiful artwork at all.It's just exciting.

The scene Fate saves Nanoha is moved to the climax from the first encount battle.I'm pleased with this replace.

Conversation between Hayate and Reinforce increased.And A's comic episode 6 added into the epilogue part.In 2ch thread,I found not a few complaints that the early part is a bit fast.I don't deny it but I appreicate the latter part is more scrupulous than the TV series.

Music is great,too.Snow Rain for the TV series was good of course but the arranged ver for 2nd A's is really epic.

I'm sure The Movie 2nd A's is the masterpiece satisfies all viewers.Furthermore A's fans must be impressed.
Spoiler for P.S.:

Last edited by JINNSK; 2012-07-31 at 08:43.
JINNSK is offline   Reply With Quote