View Single Post
Old 2012-10-29, 10:54   Link #86
Alastor Mobius Toth
Idar Lead

I think people misunderstand. This wasn't a Yuuya episode. This was the "rest of the cast" episode. For once, we have seen that Cryska does have feelings - but she's wholly unprepared on how to deal with them. Inia being Inia is not helping. And we have the typical Yui's "WHY AM I BEHIND!?" consternation.

Anyway, Total Eclipse was never intended to be a big war story (like it was said already) or being excessively conspiracy-esque; that's what Schwarzemarken and The Day After are for. The incessant problems of adaptation of a side-story, it would seem.

And it may sound a little bit ridiculous, but the whole identity questions being flown around are more serious then it can be inferred from the nature of the show. As someone who had spent a great deal of time as an expat in largely homogenous society, Yuuya's identity crisis is a bit waaaaayyyy to familiar to me, though naturally, without all the drama included. Or not so severe.

Back on topic, I congratulate Cui's bravery, but it was rather obvious who was going to win there. Your "I just wanna fight" attitude is not helping.

And once again, Raptor's design is awesome.

Sharon being the master b**** again. Though those MPs aren't doing it right - your first run into the bar, load your guns so that everyone can hear you; because the sound of automatic rifles being cocked gets everyone's attention, drunken or not.

And someone has to screencap Cui's "What's your problem Princess?" moment. So much gold.