View Single Post
Old 2006-01-12, 03:00   Link #37
LilleNisse

To be honest... I did give it a 10/10. I just really loved it. I remember when I had downloaded the first sub that came out when shuffle came, and I just went "ohh, now this is somthing im gona like". I remember the first Asa scen. Love in first sight, but that changed after seeing Sia, and after that, Ama .

Right after the first episode I got hooked on it. Had a hard time trying to survive untill the next sub. I longed for Shuffle all week long. Just to see thos girls and the story go on. This is defenetly one of my favorit series. And yes, ive seen more then 5 series
( MyStats
MyList
animes: 178
eps: 3758
files: 3786
watched: 3786 (100%)
anidb in mylist: 8%
anidb watched: 8% )
Yes, I just had to post it for fun

But what did make me love shuffle so much? Probobly since I find all the girls cute, and thats one of the things that makes me watch harem series. I love cute girls, and ecchi (but no hentai! ).
And I found the story to be really good. I loved all the episodes. Nothing in the series bored me. I loved the side characters. (Hanki-man = pervert god)

I found the way the girls were drawn nice also. I dont really agree with that they were drawn badly. Sure lacked alittle compaired to some of the episodes but I stil loved it and I cant take it down in grade for somthing I really didnt mind

Thats all I had to say, now, curse me all you 1-9/10 voters!
LilleNisse is offline   Reply With Quote