View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 15:22   Link #100
Krono

I guess I'll go ahead and post a theory here since we'll probably be getting confirmation one way or another soon.

A lot of people figure the reason that we haven't seen Future Lucy's right hand is because she lost it. I'm willing to bet that's not the case. After all, it was apparently pretty easy for Gildarts to get a replacement arm, and unless the dark presence Jellal felt at the games the past few years was someone else, Lucy's had years to get one.

I figure there's only two real possibilities:

One, a very cheap "she didn't want anyone to see her Fairy Tail guild mark, but couldn't bring herself to get ride of it either.

The second is that her right arm is now demonic. Remember the villagers of Galuna Island? They were demons in human form, but still had traits such as a demonic limb. Jellal kept feeling Zeref's magic from her. And Zeref's a wizard who to the best of our knowledge possesses magic to turn things into demons. Cursed flute? Turned into a mass killing cursed flute with a demon form. Deliora a large difficult to kill demon wandering around apparently for centuries. Hades used magic from his research into Zeref and Zeref's magic to turn a bunch of rubble into relatively powerful demonic creatures. Then Arcadios claimed that Acnologia being a demonic dragon was a result of Zeref using his power on a dragonslayer. So why not Lucy being turned into a demon as a result of Zeref's power, in an attempt to be strong enough to do something in the past?
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote