View Single Post
Old 2013-05-04, 01:19   Link #3381
tsunade666

The fiveover has its AI but not a complete AI. Its under control of the one who uses powered suits(forgot his name) The machine was given command and a brief freedom to act on how to execute the command. The command is precise and easy to follow and doesn't clash with each other which happens on the beetle. The beetle also has a AI on its own but has commands for it but since the command is vague and clash with each other. The result was error on the subject.

Isn't hogwarts just warded? its not really in pocket dimension. It can be found on scotland.

I can imagine Touma and Index touring the place when Touma accidentally destroys the wards because he was searching for a runaway index.

Vol 5.... vol 7 when the war starts.

If chaoz wants cyborg ninja then vol 7 would be ideal for it. In the war in hogwarts castle when the death eaters and werewolf attacks the castle.

The academy city decides to intervene with an agreement with necesarius. They send their HS machine to take care of the pest. It will be like the war against Russia but this time it will take only few minutes. Like what happen in Avignon.

A swept from the super bomber and the machine cutter that was used in NT 1. Will be launch. NT 1 and NT 4 has good sets of HS to deploy.

But what timeline for Index would be ideal? Nt timeline? near christmas? after the war is ideal with the HS still deployed on Russia. The fleet will be deployed fast.

But setting that aside. I'm still thinking of Touma journey alone. A story where Touma ended up in a different world and ended up having a family there.

I also entertain the idea of zero no tsukaima in memories of its author. Shiage as Gandlfr.