View Single Post
Old 2013-05-13, 04:59   Link #32233
haguruma

Send a message via ICQ to haguruma Send a message via MSN to haguruma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealym View Post
On an unrelated note, before I go off on a tangent, is there a consensus of some sort that when Yasu used magic for the first time in EP7,

I was trying to relate the fact that our arguments about Kanon not making sense are reasonable, and Berune's arguments for why her key couldn't have gone missing are also reasonable, and yet her key was missing nonetheless.
I think this boils down to a question far different from Kanon of how far we can believe a clearly partial depiction of a scene and in how far truth can be relative as well.
Something can still be called a spontaneous act, even though it predates the resulting events by a longer period of time, as long as the individual is not given clear incentive or chance to change his or her actions.
Yasu exchanged the keys beforehand, at least before the inspection, but she did so more of a spontaneous urge to cause mischief, like her superiors did unto her back in the days. Her goal was not clearly motivated revenge, but to play around, which caused Berune to be scolded.

This is just one possible way to explain what was going on.
haguruma is offline   Reply With Quote