Thread: Rwby
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-20, 17:02   Link #11
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Episode 1 was...interesting, to say the least. It's very different from the trailers but that was to be expected, Monty and others told multiple times that it wont just be action related, there will be story and drama etc. It concentrates a lot on Ruby this first episode and gives a fascinating introduction to the world of RWBY. We're introduced to a few new characters, one looking like a main antagonist of this series and his voice acting was good as well as his dialogue which I enjoyed listening too. Ruby's voice wasn't as bad as what I first thought of it back in Yellow's trailer which is good to know. What little action there was, was impressive.

The opening credits were really good, I liked both the audio and the visual aspects of it.

As a whole, I expected a little more from the first episode. From what the trailers gave off, I expected more of a natural environment but it started in a city with some henchman instead, I'm guessing it was taking off where Yellow's trailer left though. Nonetheless, still a good first episode that I enjoy and I look forward to next Thursday for episode 2 Smile

Red is still my favourite <3