Thread: Tekken 7
View Single Post
Old 2014-10-03, 04:21   Link #13
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Yeah, I noticed that too. According to Wonkey (whose twitter account I linked here), the notation is b+4 alright.

Yeah it seems the bound system is more like Tekken Revolution's? it's still there but less exploitable.

As for wardrobe, well... looks like there'll be little change as some of the character's already got a new render.

Rage arts seems like the finishing move system in DOA5 (I forgot the name of the system). Usable when the character's low on health.
so it's the same move. Makes one think if Devil Jin's gonna be in Tekken 7 or not.

Nope, Bound system is removed completely. What we're seeing is some property albeit similar to bound but your move needs to be a CH(like Lars' ff1+2, Jin's EWGH , etc.) to get that before. But now, it seems you can get that on-air now and it looks like it can make your juggles longer.

new models doesn't necessarily mean new clothes. But I would really hope they'd have new costumes (like Miguel on TTT2).

Power Blow, is what you were looking for. And yeah, obviously, as the name implies you need to be in Rage mode to activate Rage arts.

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote