Thread: Tekken 7
View Single Post
Old 2014-10-03, 05:00   Link #14
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Jin has yet to appear too. I think he'll still be in the game, considering many people use him.

Well, that's what I meant. it is gone as a system, but became an attack property instead. That's how things were in Tekken Revolution. The moves used to trigger bound are mostly altered so it won't trigger a bound anymore. Some other moves can trigger bounds instead, but mostly they're the moves that are impractical for juggling, hence why I said "less exploitable".
I also noticed that "mid-air" bound after a stage collapsed. It's high and quite slow, reminded me of the bound used in the prototype TAG assault system in TTT2.

Ah sorry, I wasn't referring to the character model, but it's their character portrait art instead (such as Lili, Asuka, Kazuya, and Heihachi here). Some of them already has a new one, wearing the same clothes from the previous games), that's why I think there'll be little change to the wardrobes if there'll be any.

power blow... ah yes that's the name. Hopefully they can make the correct balance of it.