View Single Post
Old 2014-11-06, 10:51   Link #9
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I first encountered Naruto from anime media; at that time, I really care less about shonen manga.

I don't know why at that time, I can't help deciding to follow this series until I realized it's Part II already.

Sasuke as the rival, Jiraiya and Itachi death, Minato and Kushina last moment, Obito and Nagato as Naruto seniors who shared his idiology before;

Combined with Kishimoto writings that didn't gave much information but readers should look at the detail given at name, characters action or the environment--

The reincarnation things for example. I didn't get it at first (thinking it's weird just like another reader), but after discussing it with some raw scans reader, I got better understanding and didn't feel weird anymore; I'm quite surprised they're already expecting reincarnation theme as Rinne in Rinnegan means Samsara.

Personally, I got a good reading experience and satisfied by that. I'm glad I'm reading this manga.

The ending is-- leaving me with feelings of "I want to see more of it!"

For example:

Stories about Naruto-Hinata with their children; what kind of mother Hinata is, what kind of father Naruto is. I really curious about it;
Or maybe, Naruto and Sasuke drink together while exchanging stories (about work or family), something that Hashirama and Madara couldn't achieved.

It's fun to see both students who had worst grade in their academy days now become No. 1 and No. 2 in Konoha.

Thank you, for Masashi Kishimoto, and those involved 'til our hero who never give up could reach his dream.

Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote