View Single Post
Old 2006-06-13, 06:16   Link #3776
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Steno
Cry baby.

Seriously, I never really crying when watching sad movies/series/any shits.
I cried like a little girl the first time I watched that scene, and even after my nth time of watching it I still get choked up watching it.

The only thing that did worry me was I felt a twinge of saddness when I went to the Gormet Burger Bar thinking Hina would like this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Steno
Rosa mysticae for building up/revive back Alice? What will happen to those motionless dolls?
I think we have all touched on what we think the Rosa Mystica are, I'm not too sure if I have posted my idea of what I think of them....

I think they are modified souls... As explained in the Clown/Pooh dismemberment episode all dolls have a soul, but the souls don't normally allow them to move or do anything else in our reality. There is an oriental superstition about leaving a doll untouched for 99 years and it comes alive *shudder*, I don't remember the details of these things too well

What makes the Rosa Mystica special is that they mini cracks in our reality... Like portable n-fields. This would explain why the maidens feel soft and can eat etc, because they are not just being animated, but they warping our reality and becoming something that is alive when they should'nt be so.

Oh to the ppl who say that Bara acts like she isn't alive, for me the last episode where she is breaking apart, the interaction between her and Enju says to me otherwise

Last edited by grey_moon; 2006-06-13 at 06:35.
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote