View Single Post
Old 2018-09-21, 14:16   Link #674
Requiem-x
The slacking one

While I'm a bit dissapointed there was no hype confrontation, what we got was really good on its own right, and necessary too, because I had started to forget about Shizuku. Really, when she showed up I went "oh, right! Her!". While on the subject, I honestly pity the poor girl, with her boyfriend being apparently a loser and What the hell, Komi!? If this is how Shizuku gets treated by other girls, its no wonder she likes Tomoko, who at least keeps her shittiness to herself. Yes, she really brought it down on the boyfriend, which made me laugh, but I still think that was undeserved, and that's not why Komi did that anyways.

Continuing with the pity train, poor Yoshida doesn't get a break, huh? That tomopup had no mercy on her, and neither did the real deal.

And Tomoko gets another fan, by merely standing there, talking dirty and taking punches. That's Keima levels of swag right there, though I'm pretty sure Anna already got the tomo fever a while back, right on the day she changed classes.

I'm glad to see Kii finally got a taste of Tomoko's less shitty side, and finally realize there's no need to go psycho in her desire to help her. Also, her way to describe Tomoko and how she swore to be by her side no matter what put a smile on my face. Another addition to the race to college.

Now I really hope we get something with Yuu next. She's way long overdue for a nice moment with Mokocchi.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote