View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 21:17   Link #1709
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by styr View Post
Serawi and Eushully-chan get that range 9 attack and also that range 3 attack that boosts str by like 20. Although at extreme levels like what you have karb you probably don't need them since most of your characters can move 9+ spaces in one turn, lol.

Lyphia has amazing holy spells+incredible AoE spell, not sure if it can match Asmo's though. Aht is another option and has 7 move base at 99 and only cost 31 units, might be an option if you have some spare but not enough for a better char. Cover III makes her a good wall for others like Yuela.

@risingstar - I didn't use deadbeat until my third playthrough, haha. I was tired of leveling new people up the normal way and said f it. Hannah went from 19 to 52 in like an hour while I whacked on the deadbeat boss with 2 training bracelet and Wil went from 55->64 while I cycled my other 1 on Yuela/Serawi/Emil and they are all 60 now starting from 54/55. Sooo easy.
Life is short, why don't use deadbeat

But should i try hard next? Like i said i just want to clear and get through as much dialogue, CGs, replay screens as possibles. The game mechanics itself was fun, but the reward lied on those screens, not the items, $ of it.
So challenges to get and keep all of those kisses and xxx worthwhile is definitely good. But reloading 10x times every turn and and waste 2 hours on a map is not my cup of tea.

So should i try on hard?

PS: on Serawi, haven't tried her route, but i have a feeling that she's a sadist (always-smiling onee-chan type, who actually want to dominate you when her masks fall off). So in Yes/ No answer to avoid spoiler, is she a sadist/ dominant type?