View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 21:48   Link #1712
styr

Lyphia uses staves and is a caster. Her main nuke is a range 4 Holy spell "Cross Ciel" that is +20int -5spd +5crit. She has two aoe spells, one is a range 3 AoE that most casters have. "Sacred Column" gives +12int +20hit -10crit. The other (that she learns from her starting weapon) is range 5 omni type called "Meteor Swarm" that gives +30int -10hit. They cost 10/20 sp respectively. Both have charge timer of 5. Both are same size AoE, extending outward from target area for 3 squares. She doesn't have double action nor does she learn any new offensive skills, except for staff spells. Max move of 5 @ 99.

I was the same as you karb, I had a level 26 Aht when everyone else was 50+. So I stuck Marwen's on her and powerleveled in deadbeat and by the time Aht had caught up she could soak physical attacks better than Wil, although magic wasn't as good as Wil I used some resist&HP supplement to boost Aht's magic def and give her HP regen every round. She gains +2 move at 99, and Cover III at 50. The last two extra mov wasn't that important to me, but since my Wil isn't Magnus yet Aht is my first character with Cover III, which is great for my squishies when they get retaliated against doing range atks.
styr is offline   Reply With Quote