View Single Post
Old 2010-06-25, 15:33   Link #11592
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTR View Post
This just reminded me of something. What if, in EP1, Hideyoshi was bathing with a gun near the tub. Eva comes into the room, locks the door with the chain, and hears Hideyoshi splish-splashing and thinks its the culprit. At the same time, Hideyoshi realizes someone entered the room. Eva quickly throws open the door and shoots. Hideyoshi pulls out his gun and shoots AT THE SAME TIME. They both hit each other in the forehead. Unexpected murder on both accounts. Hideyoshi dies in the tub, Eva stumbles backward in shock and lands on the bed. I don't have to prove the existence or non-existence of the guns in the room. Devil's proof on how they got the guns and how they were hidden after. I refuse to explain the magic circle on the door because its existence isn't proven in red.
Both were killed by another person!

Furthermore, the murder was carried out with both the victim and the perpetrator in the same room!

Also Battler saw the magic circle himself , which is an equivalent to red truth, so using a devil's proof isn't going to help you in any way.

This is also grossly out of character for them so I don't think it would work anyway.
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote