View Single Post
Old 2013-04-11, 10:21   Link #156
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

They've even less of a reason to resent him, if you look at Sasuke's actions from a non-reader perspective he could even be considered one of the greatest hero of this generation behind Naruto.
Prepare yourself seeing scores of ex-prisoners from Oro's experiments recognizing their savior, the noble man who single handedly killed the terrible criminal Deidara, Orochimaru and Itachi and executed the traitor Danzo. The champion who took down the necromancer Kabuto and his horde of zombies, the hero who freed the souls of the 4 previous Hokage and brought them back to save the world in this hour of need. Hell, I heard he's best friend with Naruto the Great Light-Bulb, all this nonsense about defection was probably some elaborated S-class secret mission.
Oh and expect a few females swooning over his looks too because that happens a lot.
He is also a man who tried to kill Kages and start a war. He is a man who tried to destroy a village and a man who multiple times back stabbed his comrades and friends because he is a crybaby.

There is no way I would keep a back stabber anywhere near me especially when he back stabbed EVERYONE he ever worked/met with.

He doesn't give a shit about anyone except Itachi and could easily back stab again whenever he feels like it.

He is an ass and needs to be punished in one way or another.