View Single Post
Old 2012-08-05, 02:40   Link #4739
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou Souji View Post
Does anyone else think that Preventer 5 is being used to buy time or something?
No, but it was rather odd that he decided that that perticuler story needed to be expanded and completed. I liked it the way it was in the manga, granted i disliked the story because it felt so out of character and with such a round-about solution.

And then true to FT, he was only making sure that we knew everyone was somehow related and knew eachother in some way before he MC timelIne started.

But now that you mention it, yes, I can totally see this as buying time... Or trying to establish something important between Relena and Heero (but I can't think of anything too important).

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Last edited by Eeni; 2012-08-05 at 02:54.
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote