View Single Post
Old 2008-09-15, 11:24   Link #993
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiechan View Post
....so you DEMEAN participants of the other ship etc. Why demean those fans? They're just arguing. Sophomoric psychology analyses of them ain't gonna stop them.
Yet, the only difference between me and you is your crafty use of Latin and sophisticated vocabulary to demean 'those fans'. But in the end there are greater travesties of justice. Spare me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
A person who has shared many experiences with another can say this.
But she is 16. I'm not using her age as excuses for mistakes, that's the last thing I'll ever do in Orihime character debate, but to say you'll love someone for 5 LIVES is impossible at that age. She'll have so many chances.
To an extent, I agree with you. How could she know? She hasn't even been on a date with Ichigo. He could be a bad boyfriend or a failure in bed. On the other hand she loves his personality and basically believes him to be an overall nice guy. Which most people here can agree he is. Aside from the natural attraction he's helped save her brother from hollofication, as well as saving her own life a number of times. To be fair, her feelings for him are rightfully intense. Perhaps short sighted but when you compare Ichigo with other guys, how can anyone compare? Ishida would have to save her life at least five more times.

Quote:
"I will love you 5 times" is VERY uninteresting and boring but most of all, it's not going to happen
I found it a strong statement.

*Wonders if discussing Orihime's feelings for Ichigo crosses into shipper territory. If so, apologies, excuse this monir.*