View Single Post
Old 2012-01-14, 10:43   Link #23
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
loved it to see this one getting a manga adaptation. it is my fave novel at the present. I imagine it would be a one filled with explanation boxes everywhere

on a side note, can we have the novel discussion thread too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgaesh View Post
Should we have a light novel topic and one manga topic or should both be merged in one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
well, isn't it better to have it separated? there are people who don't like being spoilt. better to just separate the threads.
Then just create one. It's better to separate them, but I'm too lazy. And I'm also too lazy to spoil or summarize (summarizing takes time as well, I realized from summarizing Oreshura). I can tell you guys that it would be quite impossible for LN to go faster than manga in translations because of the time I have. (Unless someone volunteers). The last 9KB update took me more than 3 hours to translate because of the terms and my lacking English vocab. (as a comparison, I can do roughly 6KB an hour for other titles that I've done with dual screen setup, ie. if I care about the English, or I could do more).

But the Chinese readers who can read the Chinese translations can spoil you all.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote