Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-06, 23:31   Link #22658
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I been wondering for sometime, one of the biggest part of this Manga is Outer Moka and Inner Moka. Wonder if they could just be a single Moka who can just switch different personality time to time? Well that is wishful thinking in my part, just wish one of the other don't have to suffer. Both parts love him, yet only one can be with him physical while the other stays inside just watching. Quite sad, this Manga has been known to make people smile and have tears sometimes, maybe this could be an upcoming event. Wish I could read some part of the future that I want to see, just Manga so I don't have to wait for translations and my college tests so I don't have to study. Studying to keep my A honoroll is getting too stressful these days.
Well, who knows how Ikeda plans to resolve the Inner / Outer Moka dilemma. After the latest chapter I would say that Inner Moka also has a quite nice personality underneath her cold facade, that she put for reasons stated in chapter 54.

Well at the moment, Tsukune stated that he wants both Inner and Outer Moka's characters to become one, which happened in chapter 27, but that happened before the revelations about Outer Moka took place.

Anyway, what we do know at the moment, is the fact that Tsukuine doesn't want Outer Moka to disappear and that he still might consider both Moka's as a single person, since he still refers to Inner Moka as "Moka-san".

Will probably need to wait and see what is going to happen in the next chapter, probably until the Rosario is repaired (of course, if that's possible), and we see how Tsukune's relationship with Outer Moka is going to look like, now that he knows the truth.

Although, if you think about it, the title of this manga, might be a little spoilerish in the outcome of the Inner / Outer Moka problem, since if we take into consideration the fact that Rosario might mean the artificial personality of Outer Moka, who has gained her independence, because of the seal, and the vampire part of the title, being what is symbolized by Inner Moka's personality - what do you think a title Rosario + vampire would suggest ?

Since, in my opinion, it could suggest that the two parts (the "artificial" Outer Moka) Rosario (would eventually merge) + (with the "real" Moka's personality, which is Inner Moka) vampire .

At least I think that could be one way to look at the reason why this manga has a title like that.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote