View Single Post
Old 2008-03-11, 10:03   Link #1417
Puffendahl
Että koko kokkoko?

When it comes to Haruki transporting Kyonko to places, my own idea of it would be that he just picks her up and carries her the first time. Second time, he'll actually try the pulling-the-ponytail-method, but receives a pretty bad reaction from it (obviously… anyone would react badly to that) and reverts back to carrying, unless she actually agrees to follow him by walking on her own.

That's how I imagine it. The ponytail-pulling is quite funny, but I do think it shouldn't be used more than once. I've been pulled from a ponytail before too (while the motive behind the action was similar, to get me to follow, it was still not to the same extent as Kyonko, of course), and I can quite surely say I wouldn't have stayed around my friend too long if she had actually turned that into a habit. I'm not one to yell and scream, but I did protest quite loudly back then. I don't think the length of one's hair matters that much; at that moment, all that matters is that it hurts. A lot.

Besides, I personally want to see the carrying happen more than once .
Maybe even to the extent Kyonko can't even be bothered with protesting anymore when it happens (okay, that might be too much )
Still, that's my opinion.
Puffendahl is offline   Reply With Quote