View Single Post
Old 2010-01-02, 00:44   Link #1974
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalAura View Post
1. I can't think of any scene where a theory Battler proposed was ignored. Do you have an example? (This was never stated to be part of the detective's privilege though.)

2. Blue truth isn't something granted by the detective role. Beatrice, Ange, and Bernkastel have all used it too, and Battler used it in Episode 5 even though he explicitly wasn't the detective in that game.

3. Sorry, I'm pretty sure no such red truth exists.
1. While it wasn't stated by any of the characters that it was an asset it was definetly stated in the scenes when it happened. I have a hazy memory when it comes to details so I could've sworn didn't happen to Battler sometimes but then again he is a pretty smart and respected fella. Ah well, I'm to lazy to go back and check so I'll give you that one

2. Ah right, piece Battler used it in the text battle with Dlanor. My mistake.

3. Once again I have a hazy memory for details so yeah I was probably thinking of the Detective can't be the culprit. I had doubts but I though I'd give it a go anyhow. I'll give you this one too.

Hnnn, there's no concrete evidence whether he had detective's authority or not in EP1-4.

Based on your argument it certainly is possible for him to have the detective's authority, however the possiblity of him not having it is still there as well.