View Single Post
Old 2009-12-09, 13:45   Link #4345
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijriims View Post
BTW, I forgot to mention that whether Rosa knew about it was irrelevant, because I proposed that she dosed the adults in the mansion, she did not expect Beatrice would give them some alcohol inside the chapel. And what was her character before her siblings, she was too scare to tell them stop drinking as that means she had just dosed them.

Or if she did not know about it, so everything went along...

---------------------------------------------------

What I meant was that from the dialogue between Battler and Beatrice, Battler proposed someone bringing some unknown corpse to fake his or her death, so why was it strange or problematic that Beatrice just rebuked that blue text in that meaning?
Wait wait wait.
She dosed them, then they went all the way over to the chapel, had a chat with Beatrice, and had alcohol and, then keeled over.
Is this a serious theory, or do I really need to point out the massive holes in this?

Quote:
What I meant was that from the dialogue between Battler and Beatrice, Battler proposed someone bringing some unknown corpse to fake his or her death, so why was it strange or problematic that Beatrice just rebuked that blue text in that meaning?
Because it contradicts what is being said in the red text. A mannequin should pretty clearly fall under the definition of a body double, and you're just reaching. Honestly, if Ryukishi pulled off something like this, it would just be cheap, as under this logic, we can just push and pull the red to however we like to fit any theory we like - which really makes the red pointless and thus this game a waste of time.

I mean, I could construct an argument that space lizards are the culprit, and if you responded with Absolutely no factors other than humans participate on this game board, I could just say that since Eva Beatrice was talking about an orangutan before hand, other animals could work. Clearly ridiculous, and yet that's what you're pulling.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote