View Single Post
Old 2012-12-31, 17:18   Link #1725
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
^ well cant blame you , what's happening right now is beyond our expectation lol.. some of us(including me) expecting terumi to level up and show his manliness but right now he's getting better at cross-dressing huh?.... by the way guys happy new year? ..
Well...yea, I wanted Terumi to grow more experienced with this. The aunt talked big about Genji not pursuing courtesans because he was above them yet they fell at his feet. This arc would have been so much better if the only obstacle Terumi had was his trauma, the girl actually becoming an extremely easy target for him to get once he got over it...yet it looks like his trauma was easily resolved and she became a hard target to get.

Believe it or not, I do read this manga to see Terumi's evolution. Will never deny that what caught my attention and kept me focused was the female cast and their...assets...but after a while I got attached to the character and want to see the kid succeed, I suppose you could call it a self-insert of sorts.

But this is totally taking a step backwards, sure the plan in itself isn't that bad (though it doesn't make much sense to have him steal someone she's already dumping) but it's taking a step back in Terumi's character development...at least in the way I wanted him to develop.

That said there's no excuse for whiny little kids and trolls that only want to see tits in the manga, but the moment the MC crossdresses they flip out and start attacking the manga's page and crying out about how gay it suddenly is. It's just childish.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote