View Single Post
Old 2006-09-22, 15:55   Link #53
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
Are you sure it was directly stated he left because of Itatchi. I dont remember them being related, rather he spoke that Itatchi was someone he feared, and mentioned he left akatsuki. Also your reasoning is off, just because they met, doesnt mean that Itatchi was a member at that time either. If i recall right Itatchi was in anbu and his village till 13, so he didnt fight oro when he was 11. Also if they met when oro left, and itatchi wasnt in the akatsuki, its obvious that wasnt his reason for leaving. Rather, he probably fought Oro because he left Akatsuki.
Yes, it was directly that Orochimaru left Akatsuki because he tough Itachi was stronger than Him read chapter 140 page 5:
Quote:
=====page 5=======

そもそも あのうちはイタチを手に入れることが出来れば
問題はなかった・・・・・・
If we had gotten our hands on Uchiha Itachi in the first place then we wouldn't have had a problem

しかし
Nevertheless

それは もはや叶わぬ夢・・・
That dream is no longer possible...

彼は
私以上に強い・・・
He is stronger than I am...

だから・・・・
あの組織を抜けたのよ・・・
So....
That's why I left that organization...
And then it seems the one who has the reasoning off is you, if Orochimaru is leaving Akatsuki because Itachi is stronger than Him, that means Itachi is somehow related to Akatsuki, as there is no reason why Orochimaru should be leaving an Organization because someone that is not even related to that Organization.

And Just because Itachi was playing ANBU and in His Village, does not means he was not in Akatsuki, as ALL Evidences points out that Orochimaru left Akatsuki because of Itachi, and this happened when Itachi was 11 Years Old.