View Single Post
Old 2008-11-09, 19:49   Link #1005
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade_Lord View Post
A fool who cannot defeat even a weakened version of the servant with his own power(I mean his own power not archer's)...precisely the reason why I prefer Shirou in UBW route than HF route, I mean come on he's against a full strength King of Heroes.

Spoiler for HF True Ending:
HEH?!!

1.) In this route, he barely got time enough to understand his own power, and besides, his mind is basically shattering every time he uses it, so its not really even beneficial in the fact that its turning him into a living corpse and a vegetable. Plus, in UBW, and I'm not saying Shirou wasn't good, but the ONLY reason that he won was because Gilgamesh was incredibly overconfident to the point of blind arrogance and continued to try to prove his swords were superior to Shirou's. It wasn't even about killing Shirou anymore, it was about his injured pride. Also, you mentioned how Shirou was fighting a weakened Berserker and not using his own powers? Hello? Was he ever taught the route of his powers before he got Archer's arm in this route? No. So he used what he could at the time. Besides, even though he was blind and weakened(weakened as his purity as a demigod was weakened since he was tainted and some stats went down), he was still as physically powerful as he always was and Shirou was fighting him HEAD ON, destroying what little advantage he had over Berserker, no eyesight.
Say what you want, he was at a huge disadvantage and used what he had to, hell, even that wasn't enough and he STILL needed one more blow to kill him.

2.)
Spoiler for Ending:
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote