View Single Post
Old 2007-12-14, 02:39   Link #205
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Screwed up pasts exist, but all the friends (except Aoi) have them which makes it less believable.

Now because you instigated me to discuss this topic, lets discuss "reality."
Actually, while you are right, the thing is that there are few series that do not have characters with horrible pasts. That's what makes it a story because it's interesting. Key's stories like Kanon are a great example of a grouping of people with pasts that could rarely be found on the earth. Myself; Yourself is no different. After all, how many people are interested in a plain show with no uniqueness where we spend 13 episodes getting a cliched end. If Nanaka didn't have the fire thing, or Hinako with her family thing, or Wakatsukis with their family thing, I'm sure we wouldn't even have much discussion.
Well, slice of life exists with shows like Sketchbook. But, mah, in the end, reality...
Mah... I'm sure we can spend the whole week reiterating our points without getting nowhere...

Mah, mah~ Let's not discuss reality. It's too confusing and I'll probably say something I don't even understand... Because in a way, everyone lives in their own reality where the world is just a creation of the mind.

......?

*grabs head*
I'm out for the day... gotta sleep... I can't think straight anymore... May this circle discussion spin again tomorrow~~ Or not...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2007-12-14 at 02:49.