SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
News :

First DLC announced on Left 4 dead 2

http://www.l4dmods.com/index.php?opt...news&Itemid=13

"the role of the L4D2 Survivors as they meet with the L4D1 characters"
“The Passing will become the most important campaign in the Left 4 Dead story, as all the Survivors are being called together in one campaign,”

Wonder , if it means that we'll play with 8 players ?

"In addition to the new co-operative campaign and associated narrative, “The Passing” will include new arenas for Survival, Versus and Scavenge mode and introduce a new co-operative challenge mode of play."

That's good . Because just there are a few Scavenge and Survival maps .

"The Passing will also include a new “uncommon common” zombie class, melee weapon, and firearm."

Yup .

"Left 4 Dead 2: The Passing is targeted for release in early spring for the PC and Xbox 360. Pricing will be announced closer to launch."

Early Spring huh. February , i speculate maybe ?

So , Free or not ?
If yes , PC -> Free
Xbox 360 -> Not
As usual .
BUT , i think that it won't be FREE , it's a shame ..
8 players? WOW. That is an ENTIRE rifle squad's worth of firepower! And what kind of melee weapon will it be? A horse whip? An eggbeater? A balloon sword? A mike stand?

As for the uncommon common zombie class, we already have the construction worker who is immune to pipebombs, the riot guard who is immune to bullets from the front, the clown who can attract hordes and the hazmat men who are immune to fire. What is next? A bunnygirl who throws teacups at you?

They should include another one clip set weapon like the grenade launcher, maybe the SAW which can hold only 150 rounds of rapid fire.

Then again, the most basic problems I have playing online are :

1. Server AFK. People just open rooms then leave the keyboard. There should be a boot or vote-start system for this.

2. Unstable client. Whenever I quit L4D2 after playing 2 or more maps, my computer crashes. I did a check and found my system to be entirely A-OK, so it is the client problem.

3. Idiots. I don't mind helping newbies to pass the stage or get achievements, but do the less welcoming players have to verbally abuse them or keep team-hampering?

I would like to have a REAL clean game for this week. Anyone up? PM me your nick.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote