View Single Post
Old 2012-11-11, 14:42   Link #3112
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Over 58 million people voted for Ronmey. Each for there own reasons. Some sane, some not sane. The same can be said about the nearly 62 million that voted for Obama. They have their own reasons. Some sane, some not so sane.

Of those roughly 120 millon people, how many are hard liners that only vote for the party? How many are moderates that have key issues that make them side one way or another?

How many don't give a damn what the rest of the world thinks of us or our own foreign policy? How many are only concerned about how the US Government effects them either economocally or socially?

You might find that the major issues between the parties here were domestic in nature. Very little of how people voted were about foreign policy outside the of issues about the safety of our soldiers. The safety of any other country was a non-issue to likely the majority of the American voters. Many of whom might never see another state, much less another country.

I know people that have never left Long Island if that means anything.

(As a note, I am not one of those 120 million. I voted third party because I am tired of both parties).