View Single Post
Old 2008-11-18, 12:56   Link #52
Eggs in a Bottle
Ehh I love suits?

Anh, how did I make a mistake when things like these happen, and notice, it was late and I was intoxicated when I wrote this post and that is why it is a little harsh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggs in a Bottle View Post
Euthanasia and suicide. It's a free world, you can do what you want, just if it doesn't annoy other people. Like the hell I care. Sure I've never understand them and will mock them as pussies, because that's what they are. They lose at life, they end their own body, no matter how many warning pop-ups and alarms evolution put in man not to do stupid things and kill himself, people still find that the best thing to do after you stepped into poo after getting fired from your job and finding your partner doing another person in home. How about selling all your property and moving to Middle-Eastern deserts (in the middle of nowhere) if you feel so bad at your situation and location? I mean empty deserts could be pretty fun!

Suicides are Darwin's examples. Their brains fail.

For christ's sake little girl, hire a gigolo, rent an elephant, paint the hospital walls in yellow without telling the officials... You have money. People who live in the woods trying to find something to eat to survive don't have money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Minato View Post
You see. The problem here is not tying euthanasia with suicide. The issue is totally unrelated. Maybe, you didn't read the original article and here is the link to it:

http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...858427,00.html

Apparently, a 13 year old British girl is going to die unless she get a heart transplant. A heart transplant generally means that they will be opening up her chest, yanking out her heart, and replacing it with someone else's heart. If the blood type and organ is compatible, it will be considered a successful surgery and she will live. Otherwise, it may cause side-effects and she might die even after doing the heart transplant. And so, not wanting to suffer all these pain and surgery, she chose not to do so and refused the heart transplant. It is not the same as suicide under these circumstances.
He was mistaken, and it is in no way my fault that he misunderstood that post. Plus notice how I do not mention the girl until the last paragraph. I was not talking of people with deadly diseases. Since I was a little confused back then, I decided to place my random thoughts out there like everybody else seemed to do.

I posted a reply here commenting on how these posts were originally in an other thread and I am not discussing euthanasia here and how he (suit man) should just delete them all instead of placing them here, but he deleted that post.

I also had another stupid reply to Anh's post in the original thread, but he deleted that one too.
Eggs in a Bottle is offline   Reply With Quote