View Single Post
Old 2012-10-18, 20:06   Link #30909
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealym View Post
Well, that IS pretty interesting.
Disregards way, way too much of the story for me to really go with it, but damnit if I can entertain the idea of 6-year-old Ange as an evil mastermind who blew up her family, I can entertain this a little, too.
Where does it say she's the mastermind?
It implies that Uminekos central figure is actually Maria, that what we see is her fantasy, its her story and that the girl we see in 1998, Ange, is the actual Maria who relives her childhood fantasies in an alternate universe/reality due to her current living situation being the same as in childhood causing her to escape back into her fantasy.Ange meeting Maria = herself overcoming those illusion, realizing that actual magic doesn't exist allowing her inner child to move on.

Like I said I don't believe but I just like it somehow.XD

Quote:
Is Battler/Erika's answer better? Certainly more interesting and clever ... or are they just overeager goats who didn't notice that there was clearly a drawing of a hunk of cheese that would not bend the way they suggest, right on the page? Are they ignoring the heart of childrens--puzzle-book-writer-dude..?
Not sure what you mean, their answer was THE answer as stated by Maria.
They simply reached a far better conclusion than one that is indeed right.
Everyone part Battler and Erika said 3.That is correct.
Though not THE answer cause as Maria said it, THE answer was 1.
So yes their answer was better and THE actual answer overcoming an answer that is still correct but not the one that was looked for.
And how'd they do it?
One thought it was too easy.The other knew both answers and realized the books mistake and are stated by Maria herself that their answer is absolutely correct.
Implying that while something can be true it doesn't it is THE truth.

Then again, I don't wanna cause a (bleep)storm or something.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote