View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 03:55   Link #6522
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
You're making it seem like we're claiming that the blackout was a divine intervention that let the Niners back in the game. We're not; we're just saying that the Niners came out looser and better prepared than the Ravens did after an unexpected 34 minute hiatus. The Steelers game against the Niners last keeps getting brought like it proves a point. It really doesn't. Did last year's Steelers roster switch with this year's Ravens' roster? Was that the Super Bowl last year? Your counteracting our magic blackout (as you say) logic with simulation football.

Honestly, it just sounds like you just take everything you perceive as a slight against SF and regard it as an insult. Nobody is trying to demean the Niners or what they did this year.
I understand what you're saying. I just don't agree with the established logic for it. I'm allowed to have an opinion right?

And before it seemed like it wasn't team specific regarding what the blackout can do for a team in regards to "momentum" or whatever mantra we can plug in here. We have one poster using other examples of delays being the reason for changing the course of any game and we have another that is being game and team specific in regards to the workings of a blackout (Super Bowl, not Steelers roster).

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。

Last edited by Samari; 2013-02-07 at 04:30.
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote