View Single Post
Old 2008-02-12, 09:14   Link #90
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Id be careful about all the Yoshida hate we dont know whats coming and the min we start to think we know something the unexpected happens. Nothing is for sure yet nothing has been clearly stated about "I like or dislike Yoshida". Lets just wait and see what happens. I am tired of her repetitive dialog as well but i happen to think its building to something else. For all we know Shana could die in the final fight saving Yuji which could only leave Yoshida. Im not saying its going to happen but consider every possibility before just spouting out the hate. I have faith that they will take her character to a new level and get out this crappy routine shit. If she just happens to serve as a plot device well my over all impression of the show is going to lower. If your not going to use a character get rid of them. Since she has been around for so long i cant help but theorize that her roll will be bigger later on. Look at what they did to Tanaka and he is now out of the picture. Im not trying to bash anyone just saying be careful with definitive answers because you might end being disappointed. Not to mention your blood pressure have a smoke take a drink have some sex or something but just calm down its not worth getting so worked up over.