View Single Post
Old 2011-07-19, 00:41   Link #965
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
First of all... thanks for the nice c&c (passed down some cookies of madness on to you)... ^^ I knew these tips will help me alot on my next work... ^^...

Btw saw you at gfxres forum lol... you did a great job at BSOTW ^^... I'm lurking there for a while now but whenever I'm going at that site I'm feeling down since seeing their works makes my eyes bleed so much

I wanted to experiment on Text more... on my next update I'll try to experiment this time... ^^...
Haven't received those cookies yet but I'm already drooling I bet they taste delicious! Haha thanks I really hope they help

You should stop lurking and start showcasing your stuff! It's fantastic, and there's nothing to be nervous about I'm sure people will love it! Plus we need more anime on the forum It's mostly just games, RL, movies, and some other miscellaneous stuff

Yeah I did better on the Iron Man one. The robot was a hit or miss and it mostly missed You should participate too! It's freestyle this week so enter something! Ima force you to if you say no >:] MUHAHAHAHA xD

I cry cause of the difference of skill between me and them. Don't worry, you're not alone Patchy-chan

That's why you should aim to be better than them so you can make them feel down xD

Oh and some nice works there! I'm not CnCing them this time though Maybe later, when I'm feeling up to it. It's always good to experiment but I like the way you do your text now Just try to group it all of it together like you did with this update and you're good! Although you might not want to listen to me about text because it is one of my worst areas

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-07-19 at 01:03.
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote