View Single Post
Old 2009-07-17, 10:23   Link #633
Rena Ryuuguu
Hinamizawas Cleaver Girl

Send a message via MSN to Rena Ryuuguu
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Visored View Post
Anti-fantasy perspective:
In Ep.1 I think that the Kinzo we see was just a "flashback" from Natsuhi not necessarily another Kinzo,.
Natsuhi was the responsible for the first and second twilight, Genji, Nanjo and Kumasawa were accomplices.
Kanon realized that when they tried to kill him, later Kanon kills Genji, Nanjo, Kumasawa and Natsuhi with a gun taking revenge for Shannon's death.

Regarding the Kinzo in Ep.4: The culprit could just throw out Kinzo body during the meeting while shooting everybody.

PD. Also i think that in Ep.5 we will see more details regarding Battler and his relation with Kinzo.
I think your Theory is pretty good, only thing I rather doubt would be that Kanon kills Genji. because he has a lot respect for Genji. but if we turn the ches sboard over
then maybe it's like you said, it would be possible if kanon releases that Gohda, Kumawasa,Natsuhi and even Nanjo are accomplices. then he probably would kill Genji even though his respect toward him..because he surely couldn't forgive Kumawasa and Genji which knew about everything. he just would get revenge.
plus after all we don't know if Genji also returns the respect which he get's from Shannon and Kanon. though it seems so. but if this is true, then I doubt that Kanon knew about Natsuhi from the begin or knowing she being the culprit otherwise he could have killed her right after Shannon was killed.

also the Kinzo Part makes sense, I think your Theory about Kinzo there is very good

Quote:
Originally Posted by k//eternal View Post
If it was a flashback, Natsuhi wouldn't insist that she had seen Kinzo at that time.
why not? just think that Natsuhi was exactly trying to believe that too, if she insists she had seen Kinzo to that time everyone would believe she can't be the culprit because the culprit wouldn't insist that he/she had seen kinzo at the Study

edit- comparing to the Theory with the servants being accomplices.. I thought about something. if they would be accomplices - then why would Kanon ask Genji about Beatrice-sama having returned??! but ok maybe the servants use "Beatrice as secret codex a secret Language based on Beatrice !!! sugoi ne " German. english, japanese, and Beatriceish"

:rofl: gomen I'm sleepy and probably talk stupid things, i should get some rest

Last edited by Rena Ryuuguu; 2009-07-17 at 11:07.
Rena Ryuuguu is offline   Reply With Quote