View Single Post
Old 2014-06-18, 00:48   Link #2657
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
So are you using the AP shell for Nagato, Mutsu , and the BBV?

As based on wiki, the AP shell combo provided 30% cut in and 30% double attacks with even extra damage. Means a 60% of special attacks comparing to normal 50%. My only problem with it, is sometime the cut-in missed a very low hp target, and just screw me over, which is kinda annoyed. And of course we will lose the accuracy bonus from radar or other accessory instead of AP shell

My game-plan, for example last E-5 was to kill all of the smaller unit in the morning. Then hope I had enough ships left to destroy the big boss at night. That's why I'm quite hesitant at using AP shell for slow BB, as damage is not as needed as accuracy
I did mention it was for specialized purpose, namely 5-5 and event final maps.
In those maps where you are prone to doing scratch damage EVEN AT NIGHT due to the sheer armor those things have, I'd take any chance to do more damage beforehand during the day. Accuracy just isn't enough of a concern here.

Seriously though, just give 5-5 a few runs with Nagato and Mutsu with and without AP shell.

As for normal map grinding.... I don't really get to use slow BBs very often now do I?

I might bring Ise or Hyuuga in one of my World 4 training runs, but then I'd bringing smaller guns instead.....

Last edited by Lantern; 2014-06-18 at 01:01.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote