View Single Post
Old 2010-04-24, 22:37   Link #85
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
Wasn't she the coach? Generally the coach doesn't play.
How could she be the coach. When shes had no game experience and using the members of a dedicated baseball club who have game experience and practice all the time. Unless she was holding the noobs guide to baseball textbook. I dont see how she would be the coaching.

If they were a random joe blow team like Hinatas, then she probably could act as the coach. Well Hinata is a baseballer, no surpised he was captain and leading them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
I think honestly she was trying to give them a chance as given her combat skills, I am pretty sure she could hit a home run with ease thus by not playing it was more fair.
Plausable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
I'm also not feeling how Angel and the student council vice-president decided to punish the SSS baseball teams by getting their own team full of baseball club members and rubbing the SSS's faces in the dirt. Seems kinda like bullying, unless I misunderstood that part.
Yeah, similar feeling. Its "we have rounded up all the pro baseballers in school, this competition is ours!" feel to it. I mean, they became the favourits to win when they revealed it was the baseball club. The vice pres was gloating about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
To say the truth I felt a little dissapointed with the ending. Not that Hinata didnt dissppear. It's just I wanted to see Otonashi snatch the catch! or push him out of the way. Yui's intervene I didn't like. It was rather silly. That sorta ruined it for me.
I know its my quote, but now that I've had a bit more time to think about it. It would of been much better ending if Yui and Hinata had a collision. Rather than Yui stupidly targeting Hinata while the ball was still in play. I sorta want to ask the anime devs why they did that. The game was in the balance! Why did Yui do that ?

I thought this series was 13 episodes too, but if its 24, even better.

Donated by Om Nerabdator