View Single Post
Old 2009-06-06, 04:25   Link #83
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^While I do not agree that the opposite of appreciation is criticism (I did get a degree in Film Theory and Criticism after all, and I didn't get the degree because of any lack of appreciation for the medium ), I do have to admit I am interested to see if you can sink as low as your "opponents" and whether anyone will learn anything from such a lesson...
Well, I'm an art student and I do understand both appreciation and criticism.

Constructive criticism is always needed, but a critic who's clouded by his own views is just a someone who fails to appreciate. And of course someone clouded by the good will fail to see the bad. When you let the good or bad outweigh each other in either ways, you end up on both sides of the coin.

But why bother with the bad if you're out to enjoy? If you're out to enjoy, why not look on the pros and let it outweigh the cons?

And my method once worked over at the Clannad subforum. Of course I was labeled as being as childish as my target, in the end my target learnt his mistake.

I don't know, while we are enjoying ourselves with this arc, some people are just looking from a wrong direction.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/