Thread: Licensed Queen's Blade Rebellion
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-01, 19:41   Link #215
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post

You're better off watching the first two seasons... they look better, have a story (all things considered), and more fanservice.
Dunno about that. As I mentioned I watched like 2-3 eps total of queens blade. It was about some blonde princess girl fightining after running away from castle, in blue armor. And all that stuff. And it had that pink haired demon which used hair to cover her boobs and shoot some acid milk.

The only thing that can make me watch QB Rebelion is the Inquisitor chick as I said before. Her design is just *tasty*, and I mean graphical design as her character design is mediocre at best.

As for story and fanservice, I don't search that atm. I'm in no need of some boobz showing around shows atm. I remember I wanted to watch Seikon no Qwaser II, even have the whole season on my hdd but just don't have the will to watch it. Same for manyou hikencho or what was that show called where girl absorbed other girl boobs. <- that one I watched 1-2 eps and gave up.

That service really is kinda hmmmm borderline and I'm not searching for it atm. If I want to look at some tasty anime chicks naked I can pop one of my PoRo collection anime.