View Single Post
Old 2003-12-18, 21:04   Link #23
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiandu
Well here is my burning horror story. I bought a 100pack from Fry's Electronics and they were on sale for $10.00, thought it was a great deal. Well out of those 100, 17 were bad burns---right away no waiting didn't even pass the verification check. I will never use that brand(Pro-Media 40x 700mb) again. I use the Nero Program because it has the nifty verification process to make sure the burn was successful. I now use the Sony highspeed 48x 700mb cdr and they have been great. So far i have use 110 of them and had 2 bad burns(my fault too, my computer skipped when i tried to use my winamp) so all in all i haven't had a real bad burn with them. This is the brand i will stick with, they are a 100pack for $29.00 about $31.00 after tax.

Yes! Lets start talking about the appilication everyone uses from burning. I starting using easy cd creator but that really sucked ass. So i switched to nero burning software, and all i can say is that nero is so freaking easy to use and good at burning that monkeys can do it!
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote