View Single Post
Old 2010-08-19, 12:58   Link #2810
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Are you buying online? If so, please call ahead and ask them if they have the item in stock; their site said they had a Miku figurine (the GSC one) in stock, so I drove down there only to find out they sold out ages ago and forgot to update their website, and the next day I got an email stating that my order (I made an online order of her as well by check, so I could pick her up in store) was canceled because they "just run out" (though only heaven knows how long ago they sold their last one ).

I've no idea how they fare with preorders, though I imagine they're even worse. Since they're based in Cali, they have no guarantee on enough stock anyway, so cross your fingers. And if you lose her, hey, that's $150 back in your wallet for something else!
Ah, thanks. That doesn't really inspire confidence, and the online reviews have been pretty bad too. Oh well, I guess I don't REALLY need her, since I already pre-ordered the Triumphant Excalibur, and they're kind of close in pose and style, and I don't really like Saber enough to have THAT many versions of her.

Oh, regarding Nadeko, it looks like she comes with an alternate pair of legs so you can display her like this too:
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote