View Single Post
Old 2012-03-10, 09:25   Link #10
Deathscyther

Great episode. Once again the episode focused on the side characters mostly, but I didn't mind at all this time. Shana and Yuji can have the final two episodes.

The Chiara/Seere vs Mammon/Dantalion battle was pretty great. Nice and simple plan by Seere. In the end he used the nutty professor's creations against him. Just when one of the robots was about to selfdestruct, Seere launched him at Dantalion. Somehow Dantalion's escape plan failed (because of Hyakki Yakou?) and he could do nothing but wait for the explosion. Your new invention was strong enough to kill even yourself, professor. Be happy.

Mammon, who was caught off guard because of the professor's demise, was struck down by Chiara. Pirsoyn tried to save him, but Mammon decided to sacrifice himself to save the tower, which was about to be destroyed by the robots that were going on a rampage because their controller has died. A noble end for the vampire.

Things aren't looking too good for Khamsin. I don't think he'll survive this battle. I don't think he's gone just yet, but I'm expecting him to die protecting Kazumi in the end.

It seems that Yuji's 'dragon hair' won't work anymore now that Dantalion is gone. So this hair was some kind of machine that was being controlled by the professor? This 'dragon hair' was pretty handy, since he could use it for attacking and defending. I wonder if he can still use his silver powers. These powers seem to be connected to the tyrant, which was being controlled by Dantalion as well. He could have gotten these silver powers from his connection with SnH as well though.

I have a feeling that Yuji's being set up to be able to fight on his own. First Johan left him. Because of that he'll have to sense the flow of PoE for himself. Now he seems to be losing his powers that he got from the tomogara (dragon hair, maybe the silver). On top of that, he just learned 'Sakai Yuji's' own spell during this battle. Could this be hinting towards Yuji surviving and splitting from SnH in the end? It would be logical, since I think that SnH will disappear once Xanadu is created. I guess that this could mean that Yuji will continue to fight as 'Sakai Yuji' (together with Shana) in Xanadu this way, since I don't think that all problems will be solved because of the creation of Xanadu. It is Yuji's goal to make the humans and tomogara coexist with each other in that world after all. This won't be something that can be achieved easily. The tomogara will have to be kept in check as well, especially since it seems that there will be unlimited PoE in Xanadu.

So the reason why Margery sneaked into the tower earlier was because she was putting the alteration of the Taimei Shihen in the back-up system as well. The flame haze were prepared for this back-up plan.

Shana seemed content that her plan worked, but at the same time surprised when she saw that Yuji was smiling at her. I was kind of surprised by this as well. He lost some of his powers and the 'code' of the Taimei Shihen was altered, so why would he be smiling? Could it be that Yuji accepted the new rule and acknowledged Shana's actions? Or could it be that this new rule was already in SnH's/Yuji's Taimei Shihen from the beginning?

I can't wait for the next episode. I'm expecting the creation of Xanadu to start any moment now.