Thread: Licensed Mirai Nikki (Series)
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-22, 23:02   Link #2005
KoiYuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
Wow, that was actually not a bad ending at all. If that was the manga ending, I wonder why it caused so much unrest among the readers.
Well, the thing that seemed to bother everyone was that it was forced and seemed thrown in just for the sake of having a happy ending. Yuno isn't even the original either, just a copy.

And the hammer.

And then the fact that they get a happy ending for being terrible people, especially Yukki, since most people didn't like him and he did nothing for 10,000 years. Aaand that Deus just kinda goes "herpadurrr you ugys can be god together now".

Here are the final manga pages: http://mangafox.me/manga/mirai_nikki/v12/c059/35.html

Now, I didn't dislike the ending, an I was happy there was a good ending, but it was done kind of ridiculously still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime-fan10 View Post
Not to mention, they could've, at the very least, had Yuno's voice cry out for Yuki in the end instead of having her name there and then ending it.
They did. It was really quiet, but right after the diary changes, turn your volume up a LOT. I didn't notice it when I saw the raw, but when I saw the subs said "Yukki", I had to check. Turning it up showed she did say it.
KoiYuki is offline   Reply With Quote