View Single Post
Old 2009-12-02, 00:22   Link #66
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
I guess Riful isn't that great of detector. I bet Priscilla > 2x AO, but at that time with Isley, she had suppressed enough that it looked like she was only 2 x AO, but was really much more.
No no, I don't think suppression has anything do with it. People were just reading too much into Riful's words.

She said it would take at least 2 Abyssals to have a chance, that's it, a chance. People however took it too far and believed then that Priscilla = 2xAO.

We know from constantly re-evaluating the Slayers arc that Priscilla's strength is at least, or exceeds Teresa, which means she could be 3xAO or even 4xAO. She is definitely not 2xAO as this chapter proves once and for all.

So looking at this now, what kind of chance would Riful and Luciella really have? . We have 2 Abyssals here, and they both have their heads torn off .

Quote:
As for Claire beginning to notice what's going on, all I can say is "Oh hell, I hope she doesn't go trying to suicidally attack Priscilla!" Of course, knowing Claire, the only thing that will be stopping her from doing so is her sanity, namely two adventurers that will be filling in for its temporary loss named Helen and Deneve.
Roflmao, Helen and Deneve? I weep for Claire's sanity