View Single Post
Old 2010-02-08, 02:03   Link #2428
TeeHee
I know we have bread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
Hey Teehee. I've been rereading episode 2 and I found something that you could put in your notes. I think this is important.

Note: When Shannon is around George and Jessica she refers to herself as furniture, but when she is around other people (Like Kanon) she says that she is not furniture and refuses to follow orders.

My theory is that since Kinzo is dead and Jessica isn't interested in being the head. Shannon having faith in George somehow came to beleive that she was George's furniture. (This is assuming she knows that Kinzo is dead from Natsuhi) It could also explain why she says "I wonder..." all the time because she wants to know what George's decision will be.
I hope you are enjoying my notes thus far. EP1 will be surprisingly juicy (but probably not as lengthy as EP2).

About your personal note: you noticed it; I didn't. If you can give me some more context (e.g. specific scenes where you noticed these patterns), then perhaps I could submit some original notes. I won't cut and paste your notes without some sort of confirmation of your findings.

Sometimes, I like being able to support these things with quotes if they are seldom mentioned.

Last edited by TeeHee; 2010-02-08 at 13:02. Reason: Removed pointless banter.