View Single Post
Old 2012-10-23, 09:31   Link #1846
AP24

That was a very close match. Sena was leading until an hour before the match ended, but Shana got a lot of votes during the last hour and ended up winning.

What I predicted since round 3 started came true, the top 8 only have Saki and Rie Kugimiya characters. Though I was hoping there would be more Rie characters in the top 8 but a lot of them got beaten by Saki characters.

We can divide the Saki characters into two smaller groups and so this leaves with 3 groups:

New Saki characters: Yuu, Kuro, Toki. They are the top 3 in terms of characters with the most number of total votes that are still in the tournament.

Old Saki characters: Saki, Nodoka, Hisa. The two main girls and their club president in the original series.

TsundeRie characters: Shana and Louise. Rie Kugimiya's first 2 tsundere characters with their final season ended this year and many other things both characters and series share. They are the only characters (and Nodoka) that have ever reached the top 8 for the 3rd time.

I'm rooting for the TsundeRie faction. This is the final year for Shana and Louise and it will be boring if a Saki character becomes the champion since they occupy 6 of the top 8.